[ExI] Usages of the term libertarianism

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jun 3 05:31:34 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Damien Sullivan
Subject: Re: [ExI] Usages of the term libertarianism

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 06:26:31PM +0200, Stefano Vaj wrote:

>>    I suspect on the contrary that "natural" monopolies do exist. Take for
>    instance the IT world, where a good-enough program can establish a
>    stronghold simply out of time-to-market...

>...Natural monopolies can't exist, because then we might need government to
fight them, and we can't have government, therefore monopolies don't exist.
Ditto for global warming.  It must be a conspiracy by 97% of climatologists,
because that way we don't need a carbon tax.  -xx- Damien X-)

Speaking of carbon with regard to Germany's decision to nuke their nukes,
what now happens to their Kyoto commitment to reducing CO2 emissions?  Do
they just blow off that whole notion?  Or can they still try for it by
pouring on the coal with ground based PVs?