[ExI] Solar power makes UK people poorer

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 03:10:33 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 5:42 PM, Damien Sullivan
<phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:
> I'm shocked, shocked, that moving from an unsustainable and
> environmentally subsidized form of power to a sustainable form might
> incur some loss of standard of living.

That need not be the case per:  http://www.theoildrum.com/node/7898

I have a possible replacement for the Skylon stage.  Some of the math
is at the high school level and some will require knowledge of ram jet
design.

If anyone wants to see the work up so far, ask.

Keith

PS even NASA and Fox news are getting in on the act.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/01/25/nasa-exploring-lasers-beams-zap-rockets-outer-space/