[ExI] The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced"

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:20:55 UTC 2011

The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced!"

Jacque Fresco, of the Venus Project, gives his side...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84lZd0dGJNY&feature=related

Peter Joseph, of the Zeitgeist Movement, gives his own...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AseTgMygNdM&feature=related

A video blog about the matter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKESmO_3PgE&NR=1

A witty summation of events, and the personalities involved...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oVm3ppPZbs&feature=related

I'm saddened by this event, because it will weaken both sides.  And to
think they planned to transform the world, but they could not even get along
with each other! lol  I personally side with Peter Joseph, and I suspect the
Venus Project will flounder once the very elderly Jacque Fresco (age
94) dies.

John Grigg