[ExI] The Zeitgeist Movement and the Venus Project have "divorced"

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:05:54 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 5:34 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> I stopped watching the never-ending violence years ago. There is no
> 'proof' that watching violence and murder, hour after hour, day after
> day, damages people, but I just can't stand it anymore.

This has spilled over into written materials as well.  I have not read
a lot of contemporary fiction, but the authors I have read have
drifted in the direction of what I consider gratuitous violence.  Even
Banks and Stross.

If the world were a bunch of hunter gatherer tribes, an EP analysis
might lead people to suspect we are working up to a population
reduction spasm like Cambodia or Rwanda.

Keith