[ExI] North Korea's super EMP Bomb

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jun 19 13:54:22 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Keith Henson

Funny Spike, but also tragic if it it wasn't really the pilot's fault.

Keith

Ja!  Did the NTSB know about the pulse?  I had never heard that perhaps Asoh
didn't fuck up.  It would make my day to have that confirmed.

According to the urban legend as I heard it, Asoh intended to set his
altimeter alarm for 211 feet, but had accidently apparently set it for 11
ft.  So it didn't go off until he was practically in the water.  That
incident or some version of the story is still used to this day in
management training sessions.  That would be sweet indeed to know an EMP may
have screwed up the pilot's attempt to set the altimeter alarm or perhaps
messed up the radar alarm itself.