[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 93, Issue 30

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:25:40 UTC 2011

2011/6/21 Kevin Haskell wrote:
> First post here, and look forward to more.  For now, I just wanted to drop a
> quick note for any in here on FB who consider themselves libertarian,
> anarchist, or generally small government types interested in H+ and AGI.
> The site can be found at : singulibertarians at groups.facebook.com
> If interested, just let me know, and I will bring you into the page.
>
> Also, I used to call myself "Extropian," went away from discussions for
> awhile, and when I got back into them, everyone was now called
> "Transhumanist."  Don't know why the terminology changed, but I just found
> it odd. Any ideas as to why that happened? Not a big deal, just curious.

As it is your first post here it is worth pointing out that it is not
considered good practice to repost the whole of the digest to the
list. Replies should be trimmed as appropriate.

A meaningful Subject header is also more likely to get your message read.

The Extropy website closed in 2006.
See:  <http://www.extropy.org/>

BillK