[ExI] "Transhumanistes sans gêne" article paru sur Libération !

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:17:40 UTC 2011

For those who are beyond Anglo-Saxon monoglottism... :-)

This article reflects well a constant trickle, or rather stream, of articles
in generalist media on the continent which echo the never interest of
intellectuals in the issues pertaining to transhumanist technologies and
(the risk of?) posthuman change.

This should perhaps credited more to our adversaries than to our own action,
but our very existence is important in that it shows that the option exists
of looking forward to and embracing all that, and that such option is not
purely theoretical but is shared by a number, however small, of actual
people, writers, orgs, etc.