[ExI] Superior Autobiographical Memory

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:49:39 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Ben Zaiboc  wrote:
> Not just a sense.  I have virtually no autobiographical memory, beyond a few months, and even that is patchy.
> You know those dark corridors that light up as you walk along, and go dark again behind you?  That's my life.
> Almost everything I remember about my past is almost certainly made-up, or at least intensely distilled, down
> to fairly abstract concepts (i.e. specific sights, sounds, etc., are lost, just the basic idea remains).
> This doesn't really bother me, though.  I live in the present, and anticipate the future.  The past is dead.

If you keep a file of old emails, as I do, it is  fascinating to
occasionally read through old posts that I have absolutely no
recollection of having written.  It must have been someone else using
my name. Probably one of my clones. It is difficult to keep track of
all the mischief they get up to.

BillK