[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 3 12:45:41 UTC 2011

--- On Thu, 3/3/11, MB <mbb386 at main.nc.us> wrote:
> He was the first extrope to acknowledge me (a complete noob
> on this list) back in
> spring of 2000. His affirming words and positive comments
> cemented my decision to
> stay here.

It still amazes me how even through e-mails, without ever meeting someone, a person can become so significant. Robert was one of those posters that even with all my misunderstandings, my misconceptions and mish mash ideas always replied with respect and eagerness to teach. I agree, he was patient and always positive, he will be missed.

Anna