[ExI] Extrope Robert Bradbury Has Died

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Thu Mar 3 15:39:29 UTC 2011

Amara, I passed the gist of the news and your request for photographs
and memories to the ACT list, where some of Robert's old friends no
longer on this list are.

Beyond the bio that Spike found, here's more, with photos:

LinkedIn profile: <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-bradbury/0/7b2/210>
Facebook: <http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000548105484>

I uploaded a picture of Robert from Extro-5 to
<http://www.lubkin.net/014.jpg>. If you'd like to use it, I can get
you a higher resolution. I may have others of him; I'll check.

As many of us are, Robert was both difficult and worth the effort.
When he moved back to the Boston area, he came by my parties, the
successors to Sasha Chislenko's. There was an uneven quality to him.
He'd be private and distant, and then unexpectedly generous. When a
good friend of mine needed a place to stay for a few days, I emailed
my friends. They didn't know each other, except through me, but
Robert was the first to step forward and offer his home.

-- David.