[ExI] Bottom-up currencies

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 10 15:13:51 UTC 2011

... On Behalf Of Emlyn
Subject: [ExI] Bottom-up currencies

>...It strikes me that there are many circumstances (eg: geographic or
cultural communities) where the ability to form a special purpose currency
would be really useful...Other thoughts?--Emlyn

You and plenty of others are thinking along those lines.  This explains the
recent popularity of gold.  I see the price of silver is going crazy too.
Precious metals are the currency of choice when the US government is
spending itself into oblivion, and Greece is destabilizing the euro.  On the
euro, I am waiting to see if the Germany will just say no.