[ExI] Cities on the Edge, by Anders Sandberg and Waldemar Ingdahl

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Sat Mar 12 15:22:11 UTC 2011

On 2011-03-12 12:57, John Grigg wrote:
> Anders, you are going to make roleplaying game supplement writing the
> new "cool thing" for academics!  I think you need to start a peer
> reviewed journal...

Journal of Cool Research?

I'm up for it. :-)

Actually, I think there is merit in running roleplaying scenarios as a
way of testing out certain scenario situations. Traditional scenario
planning might be on a too abstract level sometimes. Hmm, I might be
able to smuggle some consideration of this into my new grant project...

--
Anders Sandberg
Future of Humanity Institute