[ExI] Which nootropics work best?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 09:19:49 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM, Giulio Prisco  wrote:
> I will agree with John. After sleeping enough I am happier, more
> energetic and more productive, my brain works much better, and I can
> do much more. It is not only about quantity, it is also about quality.

And there are studies backing up the dangers of lack of sleep.

<http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110307/tc_digitaltrends/gadgetusagecauseslackofsleepstudyfinds_1>

Gadget usage causes lack of sleep, study finds
Mon Mar 7, 9:09 am ET
The growing repertoire of gadgets at our disposal, from smartphones to
televisions, may make it easier to work, play and connect with one
another. Unfortunately, these devices may also be making us very, very
tired.
-----------------

<http://www.news24.com/SciTech/News/Lack-of-sleep-drug-use-linked-20100221>

Lack of sleep, drug use linked
2010-02-21 22:52
Teens who sleep fewer than seven hours per night are more likely to
use illegal drugs.
"Adolescents are embedded in complex social networks and are
especially vulnerable to peer effects - possibly not only with respect
to drugs, but also with respect to sleep," said the study.

And, John should know, as it was 2.18 am (his time) when he posted his
comment.  :)

BillK