[ExI] Two Japanese reactors on red alert

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Mar 15 15:37:06 UTC 2011

Il 15/03/2011 15.51, Richard Loosemore ha scritto:

> These things are not (it turns out) about physics and engineering, they
> are about organizational psychology, and politics.

These things are about emotional responses.

We are, not You are, here all excited about a tragedy in developing,
feed by TV, web and others. The 10.000 dead for the earthquake and the
tsunami are completely forgotten. The actual damage of the earthquake
and of the tsunami is not considered.

Statistically solar kill 11 times more than nuclear. But it is people
falling from floor. They can die in droves, as radiation is not involved.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/>

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/>

*Mirco Romanato*

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 10.0.1204 / Database dei virus: 1498/3508 -  Data di rilascio: 15/03/2011