[ExI] note from a foaf in japan

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Mar 24 01:31:06 UTC 2011

From: spike [mailto:spike66 at att.net]

>You may have hit upon a terrific business opportunity.  Read on.

>>...If the supply is life support essentials like food, water, heat,
clothing, temporary shelter, etc., then people will die while companies are
unable to supply...

>...This gives me a great idea: set up a company that warehouses emergency
supplies.  The company doesn't actually own the emergency supplies, but
rather it stores them, and defends them for those who do own the supplies
when they become necessary.  The company does not sell the supplies in times
of emergency, for it owns none...spike

Damn, seems like all my ideas are either stupid or obvious.  {8-[

Some yahoo scooped me on this one:

http://money.cnn.com/2011/03/22/real_estate/doomsday_bunkers/index.htm?hpt=C
2

They had a feature I hadn't thought of: make it real high-endy spendy luxury
oriented.  I think that is the right way.