[ExI] THE END for nuclear power

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:02:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 3:16 PM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
                                  <snip>

> Don't work, sorry. Have been shut down.

Gene, Gene, Gene.  "It'll never work?"  Really?!!!  What's happened to
you?  Is this an alternate universe?  Are you the real Eugen Leitl, or
has your body been taken over by some nay-saying poseur?  Say it ain't
so , Gene.  I feel I am losing the will to live.  The incandescent
light bulb:"It's been tried.  Can't be done".  Do you remember who
said that?  Of course not.  "Heavier than air flight? Puleeese .
Can't be done."  Do you remember who said that?  Of course not.
"Rocket powered space flight?  Nothing to push against.  Can't be
done."  Remember that guy?  Not.

Help! Help! Please! Somebody's kidnapped the real Gene Leitl!  Sound
the alarm!!!

http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/03/china-210-mwe-pebble-bed-reactor-starts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2Fadvancednano+%28nextbigfuture%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

Best, Jeff Da..., Da..., Da...(Oh Dog! Now it's happening to me!!!)

     "I thought I was taller."*
                     Milton Berle

* Uncle Milty raises his stogey as if to take a puff, then jabs his
forehead with the chewed-on end.  And says,...