[ExI] Efficiency of algorithmic trading

Mr Jones mrjones2020 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 00:11:14 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com> wrote:

> What about the ability of accumulating virtual exchange units -
> essentially by the manipulation thereof and beyond any limit of what
> you can expect to be able to consume - having become the exclusive
> adaptative trait, hierarchical factor and status symbol in our
> societies?

I don't think anyone should be able to hoard more than they can consume.
 Not as long as there are those who're starving/dehydrating/freezing to
death.  When I know that those BILLIONS of people out there, who fight daily
to survive, are incapable of making the 'smart' moves these Billionaires
make (having been provided the same stable upbringing), THEN I'll concede,
and personally hand them their 7, 8, 9 figure checks.
Until then, be grateful to be standing on the shoulder of giants, and live
off of a measly $5million a year, or some arbitrary multiple of the poorest
income.
$$$=Opportunity. Having 8 or 9 figures in your acct just means that there
are MANY who won't have opportunity---because of you. Rationalize it away
any way you'd like.