[ExI] psi debate at Harvard (video)

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun May 1 03:33:24 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----

That was interesting. It got me thinking if this samurai's skill at slicing
airsoft bb's out of the air at 200+ mph with a sword might utilize a similar
mechanism of presentiment/prescience or whatever you want to call it. Sure does
sound like the psychologist is describing something similar when she fumbles for
an explanation.

History channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9jrRTzlIY&feature=related

Japanese TV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj1Jytiw8e0

 Stuart LaForge

"There is nothing wrong with America that faith, love of freedom, intelligence,
and energy of her citizens cannot cure."- Dwight D. Eisenhower