[ExI] PaleoCRON?

Max More max at maxmore.com
Sun May 1 07:04:44 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>wrote:

> Probably too late for me then... I eat like shit.

Kelly, it's lots of fun to post to email lists on stimulating topics. But if
you're seriously interested in living longer and seeing the future and
having a life there, you're much better off devoting more time to things
that can directly and clearly make a difference:

-- learn about an implement healthier eating practices (it's NOT too late)
-- learn about and adopt an efficient and effective exercise program
-- make arrangements for cryopreservation, in case all else fails

Onward!

--- Max

Max More
Strategic Philosopher