[ExI] Capitalism 2.0 was Status as human motivator

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun May 1 10:14:56 UTC 2011

Il 01/05/2011 08:07, Kevin Freels ha scritto:

>>+1 Spike! Look no further than the current irresponsible actions of
>>the Federal Reserve in devaluing the dollar. Sigh.
>
> In contrast to the responsible behavior of the private sector banks?

The responsible private sector bank is to turn a profit (bigger is
better) to their shareholders.
If the Fed. and the government screw the working conditions, it is not
the bankers to blame. It is not their job to write laws and rules.

I don't think the banker went to the politicians with a gun, pointed it
to the politician's heads and forced them to write these laws, mandate,
rules.

Mirco