[ExI] Did Hugo de Garis leave the field?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon May 2 07:37:04 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> I can tell you the politically active youth is *very* aware of
> their need for privacy. And all these purchasers with fine
> digital balances *and* zip lock baggies will learn about
> their need for privacy in no time at all.

<http://www.pcworld.com/article/226667/privacy_lost_the_amazing_benefits_of_the_completely_examined_life.html>

Quote:
Privacy Lost: The Amazing Benefits of the Completely Examined Life
It's time to stop complaining and start appreciating the advantages of
the open-source you.

PCWorld    May 1, 2011 2:00 am

Your iPhone's tracking you. Your game network just surrendered all
your personal data. And your mom is posting your potty-training videos
on Facebook. Like many of us, you're laboring under the delusion that
privacy matters--that there's such a thing as too much (public)
information. It's time to get over it!