[ExI] Usages of the term libertarianism

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue May 10 13:59:25 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 12:42 AM, F. C. Moulton <moulton at moulton.com> wrote:

snip

> I doubt if it
> would be useful to have a long back and forth about the issue here for
> several reasons; one of which is that few people on this list have read
> much if any of the serious literature on the topic.

I suppose Heinlein would not be considered serious literature but a
lot of the lower case libertarians came from Heinlein's "space cadets"
branch (the other major branch being the "Randroids").

I get the impression that few of the people who have joined the list
in recent years read much if any Heinlein.  Don't know about Rand.

The whole list has suffered something on a meta level like topic drift.

Keith