[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:13:40 UTC 2011

The 'heavy hand of government' is how we bend current society into one of
freedom.  Think of it this way: at any point in time, you may 'free'
society.  Obviously this will have different effects depending on the
current world situation.  If society were freed now, certain interested
groups would become far too powerful.

At the heart of it, no matter how much one theoretically masturbates to the
idea of pure freedom, the truth is that* the groups who would dominate
today's society, if it was freed, are the same groups run by people who have
absolutely no problem with (even an inclination to) human exploitation for
profit.*
*
*
Do you understand?  There is no theory.  Many of the richest people today
became that way by commodifying the lives of humans who relied on the money
to live, because the corporations themselves do not allow people to LIVE
FREELY!  Their monopolization is a boundary to true liberty.

I know many of you can intuit that something about liberty is special, but
that doesn't mean we can just go there now.  These things take steps.