[ExI] Cephalization, proles--Where is government going?

Richard Loosemore rpwl at lightlink.com
Fri May 13 20:41:51 UTC 2011

Samantha Atkins wrote:
> On 05/11/2011 08:31 PM, Mr Jones wrote:
>>
>> Or how about,,,,the water isn't radioactive...it's just got a ton of
>> other unnatural nasty shit in it, that makes it just as unhealthy to
>> drink.
>>
>> You honestly expect us to believe that we'd be better off trusting big
>> $$$'d interests to ensure our safety, than the EPA?  You're out of
>> your damned mind.  Granted, the govt is being bought out daily....but
>> you think cutting out the middle man is going to increase our quality
>> of life?  No-way-in-hell.
>>

> Yes, you would be many times better off to trust private companies whose
> continued existence depended on providing sufficient clean water.   Stop
> telling people they are out of their mind and think.

This is one of the most ill-informed and arrogant statements I have
heard on this list for quite a while.

Not just disconnected from the theory of what it takes to make money,
but also from empirical reality.

And, at the same time, telling the person who points out the truth to
"stop telling people they are out of their mind and think".

Richard Loosemore