[ExI] Farmville for real

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon May 16 01:43:40 UTC 2011

Subject: Re: [ExI] Farmville for real

spike writes:

> My mother, being a licensed CPA, attempted to account properly and pay
> all the taxes on her farm labor.  When she filled out all the forms
> and submitted them to the appropriate authorities  according the
> rules, they had no idea what to do with them.  They had never had
> anyone actually attempt to try to follow all the farm labor tax rules.
The agency had never seen it!

> I... am... not... kidding...
>

>...I believe you, spike. There's a lady lives in this area, has a small
organic farm, works local markets and such.  She tried to follow the legal
farm labor tax rules and got a similar response.  The sh*t hit the fan when
a worker was hurt and she tried to see to it that his care was appropriate
and good quality. The "authorities" hadn't a clue what to do.  Regards, MB

The real problem is if you try to follow all the rules, you draw suspicion.
If you appear to do everything right, they know you are up to no good.

If your friend paid workmans' comp and did all that, then she is practically
inviting the feds to come in for a raid.  They will be astonished to find
nothing.  A non-smoking non-gun is a smoking gun.