[ExI] The Atheist Movement on Facebook and The Cryonics Movement on Facebook

Jonathan Despres jonano at gmail.com
Wed May 18 01:39:10 UTC 2011

Hi,

People really interested about atheism are spreading the word
effectively on facebook, by word of mouth, they discuss about the
values of atheism, encourage the idea. They add a red A and other
logos around Atheism. This is really good to see.

The same could be applied to cryonics. Talking about cryonics is good.
I understand we are a smaller community, and so we should speak more
of it then, on Facebook, report news, and opinions about it, talk
about our members, about the patients past lives etc..

--Jon