[ExI] the king's speech

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 21 19:39:07 UTC 2011

I saw a video last night which I enjoyed greatly, The King's Speech.  Did
anyone here see that in a crowded theatre?  Reason I asked: the movie is
actually a serious drama, but one scene is hilarious, where the prince
discovers he can speak without stuttering if he unleashes a blue streak of
profanity.  This he demonstrates to great effect.  The prim and proper royal
shouting vulgarity is so funny, my wife and I could scarcely contain
ourselves.  I had to wonder what the movie theatre audience did during that
part.