[ExI] funny spam

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon May 23 18:23:03 UTC 2011

I got a funny spam yesterday.  It was the usual Im a bank president from
Africa, I heard you are a good honest Christian person and I want to give
you a jillion dollars if you help me get it out of the country, etc, fill in
the usual boilerplate nonsense.

The slight twist was this part:  someone with your same first and last name
died and the evil greedy government is trying to get his money, but we can
get it to you since you have the same name.

Are you honest and willing to participate?  Great!  What is your name?

{8^D

I did get a good guffaw out of that.