[ExI] Fat Head (was: sorta mod version of paleo diet)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:57:48 UTC 2011

2011/5/23 Max More <max at maxmore.com>

> Skipping meals without pain has been a significant benefit of having gone
> (Neo)Paleo (especially the low-carb version I've been on). I've been flying
> on both the last two weekends, and skipped two meals both times, avoiding
> lousy food, while observing many people intent on heading straight for
> pizza, sandwiches, and candy to fill their desperate needs to eat.

Same here. Even though it must be said that air*plane* food which is still
force-fed on economy-class passengers to keep them busy during
intercontinental flights is much worse than airport food.

Eg, in terminal B at Heathrow one can find a wonderful seafood bar, and it
is difficult to go healthier than that...

--
Stefano Vaj