[ExI] Small scale solar payback time (was Re: Planetary defense)

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu May 26 20:27:04 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 3:26 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> The whole Global Warming FUD campaign is funded by the oil industry.

Hi Bill... While I don't doubt that this might be true, and I've heard
it a lot. But what actual evidence do you have that this is the case?
I'm looking for something widespread not a single example.

The cigarette companies clearly created just such a FUD campaign for
many years, so I don't put this past corporations, but I just wonder
if this is one of the BIG LIES that Joseph Goebbels talked about.

-Kelly