[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Dennis May dennislmay at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 22:10:43 UTC 2011

Natasha  wrote:

< My ideological position is as a designer.  I think about
< socio-economics and biopolitics as a design problem. My political
< leaning: "locate the problem, find the most effective way to resolve
< it, and get going."  This has to be done with an unbiased, logical
< methodology for seeing what is most workable, doable with the most
< amount of thought/knowledge and the least amount of waste.  It is a
< formula to resolve rather than to label.

The correct design solution is to create the societal infrastructure
for free people to find their own solutions - whether this is a minimalist
government or Anarcho-Capitalism.

If on the other hand you intend to micro-manage you will immediately
run into the issue of insufficient knowledge to correctly carry out the
task of designing - and people will suffer as a result.

Dennis May