[ExI] overposting reminder ...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 23:39:30 UTC 2011

> 2011/11/10 spike <spike66 at att.net>
>
>>  ** **
>>
>> I don’t like being the heavy, especially considering my lack of mass.
>> But do watch the posting limit.  We have a guideline of about five a day,
>> eight triggers the warning.  Thanks!

I've heard three rumors about what happens if a person consistently
overposts.  One is that Spike's eyes start glowing and he transforms into a
900 pound green behemoth who will supersonically jump his way to your home
address, to administer a very stern lecture.

"SPIKE*NOT*LIKE*YOU*OVERPOSTING*SO*U*BETTER*STOP!!!," is likely what he
will say as he pokes you in the chest hard enough to leave a light bruise.
But considering how the other Hulk behaves, Spike is the picture of
self-control and good manners, even when under the emotional duress of
being a near-mindless monster with anger management issues.

The other story told is that Spike and Natasha don super-cool looking black
leather outfits as really cool music plays in the background by Daft Punk,
and then they phone in their way to the overposting bad guy's place!  You
will barely know what hit you as they pounce with an array of awesome
slo-mo Matrix Kung Fu kicks and punches!!!   After the beating you will
sincerely hope that someone caught the whole thing on their camcorder, so
you can upload it to Youtube and share it with the world to celebrate their
awesomeness!

Finally, there may be a list which has the names of all frequent
overposters, who will now be forever banned from joining with the Extropian
Jupiter Brain created at the advent of the Singularity.  And so all the
other list members will get to explore the universe with lots of other cool
people, but you get stuck on Earth watching television reruns.  This would
be far worse than not even getting to go to Italy on a highschool class
trip! lol

But hey, these stories are only rumors...

John  ; )