[ExI] Capitalism, anti capitalism, emotional arousal

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 18:33:58 UTC 2011

If you listen carefully the video "New Order-Wake up call" (that it is too
much leaning towards conspiracy theorism to be taken seriously in
its entirety) in it there is a gem:
"these people have so much money that they don't care about money anymore,
it is all about power".
That is so true. This is why any talk about unfettered, enlightened
capitalism is non sense.
It is not about how to achieve wealth or increase the standards of living
of as many people as possible.
Once some people have reached a level of wealth that is so much higher than
everybody else the end game is gaining and playing with power.
This why spreading wealth is not possible in any form of capitalism because
its end game is for few people to gain unlimited power through hording
resources in the fewest hand possible.
Giovanni