[ExI] New CERN neutrino speed results today, and the FTL signal is STILL THERE!

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 19 18:34:16 UTC 2011

On Sat, 11/19/11, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

"It's weird how they stopped talking about the error to relativistically
compensate for the GPS clock sync. "
Probably because few think that that can be the true explanation for these bizarre FTL results. I always thought it unlikely that the big brains at CERN could operate the LHC but were flummoxed by a GPS receiver. I mean the CERN people had enough skill at GPS to notice that after a recent earthquake the 430 mile distance between the neutrino generator and detector had suddenly increased by two and a half inches.

  John K Clark