[ExI] China model vs. US model

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:30:37 UTC 2011

2011/11/12 Stefano Vaj <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>:
> On 11 November 2011 23:23, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> We are also held back by years of idiotic bargaining with unions that
>> were hell bent on delivering the goods today, to hell with tomorrow.
>
> One wonders about libertarians' attitude towards unions (and cartels in
> general), which after all are consensual arrangements between willing
> parties to further their economic interests.

Whoa there big guy!!! Not in America. Most union members do not have
the option of opting out!!! It's join the union, or don't get the job.
Rand Paul is working on legislation to fix all this.. probably won't
see the light of day in the Senate, but a step in the right direction
for sure.

http://righttoworkcommittee.org/rprtwa_petition.aspx

I signed this petition... and would encourage like minded people to do
likewise... Samantha... Spike... Kasey... anyone? :-)

Voluntary unionization is one thing... and a free choice... what we
have in America today is quite different!

-Kelly