[ExI] More on Neutrinos

john clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 1 15:05:48 UTC 2011

On Sat, 10/1/11, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
News just in............

<http://arxiv.org/abs/1109.6562>

It seems to me that at this point we don't need yet another theoretical explanation of why the OPERA results just can't be true, we already know that current theory says it just can't be true; what we need are new experimental results that either refute or confirm OPERA. And if it is confirmed (a very big if) then it doesn't matter if theoreticians say it just can't be true, nature doesn't care if scientists can explain it or not, that's their problem not nature's.

  John K Clark