[ExI] central collection place for odd animal behaviors

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Oct 3 06:08:44 UTC 2011

I have spent countless hours observing beasts, yet with YouTube and its many
equivalents, we get to see new and crazy stuff all the time.   In order to
make some kind of overall progress in understanding beast behavior, we need
some kind of index to collect references to these kinds of super-rare
observations.  I have never seen anything like this:

http://www.flixxy.com/epic-cat-fight.htm

The two birds were looking for trouble bigtime, yet it seems like they
somehow sensed that neither cat would kick their feathery asses.  They
seemed to know that as soon as one cat was distracted, the other cat would
come after the one cat instead of hassling the birds.  So the birds took
advantage of the situation, and got the cats fighting each other.

How could we index these kinds of observatons?