[ExI] The End of the Future

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 08:35:55 UTC 2011

The traditional political discourse is frozen in obsolete political
categories such as "Right" and "Left". The Right says that corporation
are good and governments are bad. The Left says that governments are
good and corporations are bad.

Only a few independent thinkers see the obvious, that big governments
and big corporations, and big banks, act together in perfect unison to
keep all the power and all the money for themselves.

I am against the current power monopoly of big governments, big
corporations and big banks, and wish to see power back in the hand of
the citizens where it belongs. Unfortunately these governments,
corporations and banks, acting together, have transformed the global
financial system into a huge Ponzi scam.