[ExI] bull whoops ass

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:14:06 UTC 2011

Perhaps one day Spain can have robot bulls, with the exact outward
appearance of a real bull, that are programmed to behave like the flesh and
blood animal, even to the point of potentially injuring a matador.  But they
would have built-in vulnerabilities the human opponent would be aiming to
strike.

John