[ExI] An Elegy for the Age of Space

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 03:25:40 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

It might be looking for new sources of cheap energy that force us out there in the first place. Case in point is the Saturnian moon Titan. Titan has *seas* of liquid hydrocarbon. Enough to turn Earth into Venus if we brought them here and burned them. So let's find a better energy source no?

Stuart LaForge

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things bought
and sold are legislators." - P. J. O'Rourke