[ExI] beauty queens offer opinions on math

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Tue Oct 18 02:45:32 UTC 2011

Spike and Natasha,

You could probably find a definition of grooming in wikipedia, right?

I plan on making an app for that - to tell me, quantitatively,  if I
need grooming or not, so I never have to waste time on unnecessary over
grooming.  Then you wouldn't have to teach grooming to anyone, they
could all just use the app to tell them what is required.

Brent