[ExI] Is Transhumanism Coercive?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Thu Oct 20 18:05:35 UTC 2011

Transhumanists,

There is always going to be some small minority set of non expert
transhumanism that advocate coercion, even of the military type.  The
huge anti transhumanist types are always going to way amplify and
believe all that and lump us all in the same bucket, beyond anything
we can counter, alone.

The best way to fight this is to have explicit signed survey
declarations, of the majority of expert transhumanists, so nobody can
doubt that any “coercive transhumanists” are only a few uneducated
extremists the majority of expert transhumanists repudiate.

The very goal of canonizer.com, is to find out what EVERYONE,
including people that are still Luddites, wants, concisely and
quantitatively.  The more diversity the better.  As many transhumanist
as possible should point out that our goal is to first find out what
everyone wants, and have all of that as our goal, never forcing or
denying any of it for anyone.

Brent Allsop