[ExI] "Transhumanist Experts" (Was Re: Is Transhumanism Coercive?)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 12:08:11 UTC 2011

2011/10/21 Brent Allsop <brent.allsop at canonizer.com>

>  I was talking more of the types that mandate taking up military power,
> overthrowing governments, and putting in place ones that are more
> progressive and transhumanst.

Would I support overthrowing the Saudi government?

Well, I am not a Saudi myself, and am a staunch supporter of
self-determination and non-interference principles against James Hughes's
ideas of enforced "global governance" mechanisms, but *were a genuine local
movement, say a women liberation front, to try and replace it with something
more suited to their taste, I suppose I could not help being sympathetic*.

Does this make me a "coercive transhumanist"?

And what does it have to do with forcing people to live longer than they
wish?

--
Stefano Vaj