[ExI] BBC Faster Than The Speed Of Light

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:06:49 UTC 2011

An interesting documentary. One part is rather silly. That the jump trough
another brane, or a hyperspace jump we know it already from StarTreks, is to
blame for an apparent neutrino speeding.

Is there a StarGate somewhere deep under the state of Italy? Or how another
brane is coined to our world exactly there? Earth bounded for at least all
those neutrinos traveled until now?

The joke however told, is especially deep one.

Bartender: "We don't serve the neutrinos!"

And a neutrino walks in the bar.