[ExI] BBC Faster Than The Speed Of Light

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:07:35 UTC 2011

As it has already been said. Thankfully in this times of
scientific uncertainty, we have one science settled. That is of course the
AGW - aka the CC.

On a more serious side, we are terribly lacking rigor. All those experiments
which confirms the General Relativity - how biased are they? What are
procedures? Are they blind enough? Anybody even cares?

I still remember the days, when the superluminal galaxies on a way out of
here were thought impossible. Now, they are on a daily menu at the Hubble
restaurant. And nobody gives a dam about. Somehow it is okay with GR, since
that is no real motion, only the space is inflating ... inflationary.

Time to reconsider everything from the MM experiment on. This time really
hard.

- Thomas