[ExI] BBC Faster Than The Speed Of Light

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 09:23:27 UTC 2011

David!

John assumes a degree of relativity, while you don't. Who is right, who is
the one with a coherent explanation of the observed facts - and mostly WHAT
that is - I don't know. I am too stupid, or too lazy or both to solve it. As
everybody until now was, including Einstein, if this neutrino scandal is to
be confirmed.

When the MM experiment failed, people were bizurked, Einstein then came with
a possible solution in 1905. But if you ask me, it hasn't lasted long. Only
until Ehrenfest paradox in 1908.

I have no solution either, of course.

Except, that we are in a simulation, seems more probable to me.