[ExI] useful resource for the St. Anford AI class people

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Oct 27 20:19:25 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes
>... 2) It really is "Stanford", not "St. Anford".  The family of former
California Governor Leland Stanford didn't need sainthood to build a
university in his name.  See http://www.stanford.edu/about/history/ .

Ja, Stanford bought it would good old filthy lucre, the honestly-earned
clean variety of filthy lucre.  Good for him, and go Cardinal!

>...So, how's the class going for people?  I think I'm doing alright so
far...

I'm doing alright, but to be honest, I have found the textbook more
interesting and helpful than the lectures.  More on that later, gotta run.