[ExI] destructive uploading of fingers, was RE: destructive uploading was AI class (Eugen Leitl)

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 1 16:22:23 UTC 2011

>... On Behalf Of Kelly Anderson
>

>...Spike, anything up your arse is massive, even if it's small... ;-) LOL
-Kelly

Oy vey, how well I know.  Several years ago, I had exactly one incident of
prostatitis.  The doctor made a note of it (the bastard) and now whenever I
go to ANY doctor for ANY reason, (including my dermatologist) (just to pay
my medical bill) I get the finger.  That's why I switched doctors and
retained the current one: she has small fingers.