[ExI] deathless meat

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 04:15:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 2:24 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Good points Spike. I predict that one of the first places you might
see this kind of thing mass marketed is mixed in with hamburger for
the fast food giants... Of course, it will have to be cheaper than
real hamburger before that will happen, so obviously there has to be
the non-mass use first. So the very first place you'll probably see
this marketed is in health food stores, whether it is actually healthy
or not. Vegans and vegetarians are a large part of that market.

-Kelly