[ExI] Destructive uploading.

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 20:42:20 UTC 2011

This issue is rehashed here on a regular basis.  While some may find
it tedious, I always enjoy it, as there's always something new.
Stefano's post is the perfect example.  Masterful and original (as in
not overtly stated in prior discussions, at least, not so's I
noticed).

"...when confronted with the prospective of having your brains sliced,
your genes whisper "no, no..."

Magnificent.  That one's going in my sig file.  Thanks, Stefano.

May I slice the s off of your "brains"?

Best, Jeff Davis